background

Monday, September 26, 2016

Just One Week by Alice Gaines (Review)

Just One Week had the promising of being a fun story. You have Michelle Dennis who is going to go home and her goal is to avoid the one guy. However, Alex Stafford has other plans. He wants to make amends for the hurtful things he said to her all those years ago. Basically Michelle decides to change her plans and make Alex suffer by seducing him. Very promising.

However, the more I read Just One Week I couldn't get into the story. I think I would have been fine had there been only issue in the story that they had to overcome, but there was another issue. I felt that it was too much for me to handle. Others loved this story, but this isn't one that caught me. There were a couple of cute things like the matchmaking mother, but it wasn't for me. The reason I want to read this one was the cover. If this is something that might interest you go for it, but this wasn't my story.

Copy provided by Entangled via NetGalley

Rating:
2 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment