background

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Lusting for Covers (139): The Bachelor Billionaire by Jessica Lemmon


Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.



This Weeks Selection:

The Bastard Billionaire by Jessica Lemmon
Publisher: Forever (Feb 2017)
Series: Billionaire Bad Boys, 3
Genre: Contemporary

Blurb:
Not Yet. Probably after books release I hope. 


Preorder Links:


Why?

I have been eyeing this cover for some time. I have been waiting to sharing this, because I wanted a blurb. Still no blurb and I don't know what else to do, so we have The Bastard Billionaire. Still love the cover. All I know he's definitely sexy. Anyway, what do you guys think of the cover?

No comments:

Post a Comment