background

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Legal Wolf's Mate by Eve Langlais (Review)

When I read Legal Wolf's Mate I was secretly hoping to find something fun, but you never know what you will get with paranormal. Fortunately I found my fun in Legal Wolf's Mate. We meet Gavin who's a lawyer and lone wolf. Plus, the idea of "The One" is kind of foreign. His thought is why should I settle down when the world is my playground kind of attitude. I mean he's hot and a lawyer so finding anyone to play should be cake. Yep, until Megan walks in and now he's doom. After all she might be a criminal who might have murder someone, but there is something about her makes him believe she didn't do it.

All right, Legal Wolf's Mate was hilarious good time kind of read. I mean the banter between Gavin and Megan is hilarious. I mean with him being such a cocky bastard and her family connection it makes the read quite entertaining. I personally didn't have a problem with the plot twist, because I was having a good time with these characters. Now some may have a problem, it happens. However, if you are looking for something fun to read you consider trying Legal Wolf's Mate. By the end of the story it had me wanting to check out more Eve Langlais books.

Copy provided by St. Martin via NetGalley

Rating:
5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment