background

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Audiobook Review: Irresistible Force by D.D. Ayres

Why has this taken me so long to read D.D. Ayres? Seriously, I need to kick myself for not discovering her sooner. The funny thing is I have a couple of her books in my Kindle. *Head/desk* That's okay, time to rectify the situation.

Anyway, I listen to Irresistible Force by D.D. Ayres narrated by Jeffrey Kafer. Of course Jeffrey Kafer does an amazing job reading, and LOVE his voice. Honestly, I couldn't put my phone down when it came to this story. Oh my goodness D.D. Ayres did an amazing job at keeping my attention with this story. Basically, we have James Cannon which he's to die for yummy. He's such an awesome hero. Talk about dreamy good looks, but all round good guy. Even after what Shay does to him, he goes in for the rescue. Totally my hero. Then we have Shay Appleton who is having a rough time when James comes into her life. All I could think of Bonnie Tyler's Holding Out For A Hero as I was listening to Irresistible Force.

Overall, Irresistible Force was an amazing story. There were a couple of time where Shay drove me nuts, but James makes up for that. This is a story where it's worth revisiting in the future. Like I said, Kafer does an amazing job and he's part of the reason I got this book. Now I need to get the rest of the book in the series.

Rating:
4 1/2 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment