background

Thursday, June 1, 2017

My Sweet Home Alabama by Erin Knightley (Review)

Okay, I read My Sweet Home Alabama by Erin Knightley. Let me say that this story is super quick and sweet. We have Delaney Hart who is leaving behind the life she knew, because of a no good ex-fiancee. Basically, the no good ex-fiancee was causing problems between her and best friend Beauregard Rodney (by the way love the name Beauregard), which Delaney had no clue what had happen. So, they have to come to an understanding before they can move on in their lives. That's the gist of the story.

Like I said super quick and sweet. This a pretty good story if you are not looking for something super deep and complex, but something short and sweet with a satisfying happy ending. That's all I got for My Sweet Home Alabama.

Copy provided by author

Rating:
4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment