background

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Savage Rising by Katie Reus (Review)

I have to say that I like Savage Rising so much more than Resurrection. However, Resurrection had it's purpose to introducing us to these new characters. Even though you don't have to really need to read the first book to understand Savage Rising, it might help with the establish of characters. Yes, you see most of the gang in this story. However, the focus is on Zac Savage, and we are introduced to Olivia Carter.

Zac and Olivia are on a mission to get her out of a pickle. Basically, they need to rescue her nanny who is more like a mother and ensure to keep her child safe. Don't you hate when the past comes back to haunt you. Anyway, there's a lot that goes on in this story. Zac is a bit a jerk when he first meets Olivia. He kind of paints her as a bad mother, for being young and stupid. However, I love how she puts him in his place. Then we have the intense heat between these two. Yet, they manage to stay on task, because lives are on the line.

Overall, I liked Savage Rising. I like that there was mission that brought Zac someone who would be good for him. You see the team working together to solve Olivia's problem. Plus, I think Katie kind of hints around who's going downing next in the love category. Which I totally hope it's who I think it is, because he sounds like he would be fun to watch. Yes, by the end of the story, you have a happy ending, and the team is a little bigger than before. I can't wait for then next assignment these guys will have to face.

Copy provided by author

Rating:
 4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment