background

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Guardian of Darkness by Katie Reus (Review)

I have enjoyed the Darkness books. They have been interesting. I know it shouldn't surprise me, but Katie seem to every time. At first I thought this was going to be the end of the series, to find another door open. A lot happens into Guardian of Darkness that leaves me to believe there will be more. SERIOUSLY, a lot happens. We actually see why Gabriel backs away from Vega, and why he was willing to sacrifice his happiness to ensure Vega survives. However, fate is a fickle creature and decides to take things into her own hands.

Anyway, I had a hard time getting into the story at first. I like both Gabe and Vega, but I couldn't jump into the book. However, once the story started to move along I couldn't stop reading. I mean things were popping up that I wasn't expected. I also found things that leads me to believe that the series going on, which I would be so excited to see.

Overall, I enjoyed Guardian of Darkness, it's a great addition to the Darkness books. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Copy provided by the author

Rating:
4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment